Moral UP!!!

Assalamualaikum.

Do you know what I have been doing the last few minutes?

PRESENTATION!!!

The one that I feel that the room that wide enough to fill two cars is shrinking and my heart pumps faster, but my face is pale. And now it is over; speaking really is not the same as writing. So, if you find you can text messaging like you are talking, go ahead but if it is not, better don't or you will end up clueless finding that the person is right in front of you.

Oh, dear, please get back to the topic..

Today presentation is about my research paper that I conducted for about 3 months ago.

Title: Paracetamol Poisoning
By: Nor Amalina Ahmad
Matric Number: !!#))%

I was the fifth presenter. I do not prepared enough because I have many things to do this week. Argh, that's lame with excuses and bla-bla-bla.

Before the presentation, it is like as if I almost fell off the river banks but I did not sink. The presentation actually runs well but I forgot how did I present back then in school and interview after SPM. I feel that I do not know how to speak confidently.

And the thing that suck most is that I do not actually know in depth about the title.

It bothering me a lot when I was presenting the idea that paracetamol is not really needed. It is just an idea without support. The structure of my speech also back and forth.


And what strike me the most is, " Puyooh, Madam is way too knowledgeable about medicine stuff and those drugs that I ( really it is only me) never heard of."

Madam really went into the presentation and I feel like I am talking and hearing from a pharmacist who are prescribing this drug for what purpose and this and that. Along with her experience with two boys of her.

Then I look at myself- did I really went into pharmacy course with less intuition like this? Did I really fit into this course? What did I do for twenty years I have lived on Earth?

HUH, nak kahwin pun tak lepas. Tak payah berangan nak umur panjang.
Longevity that I referred to as like all kind people; Ibnu Sina and Al-Biruni, who lived in the heart of people with knowledge and invention. Like Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh who won over Constantinople or Umar Abdul Aziz with his ruling of the country.

Like our Prophet Muhammad pbuh. He is man of virtue. His companion really am way too far ahead from the people nowadays who claim that they are good with those award and reward in the world.

Way too far.  Strive for it.

mek lin:: Allah sent anybody to remind us.







Ulasan

Catatan Popular