A LETTER TO MY FRIEND

4, Jalan Hang Tuah,
Taman Suka Hati,
28000 Temerloh, 
Pahang.

5 November 2012

Dear my FRIEND,

  How are you? I hope you are always good; either health or mind. Mind and soul, oh lala. I know studying absolutely increase the wrinkles on your forehead but please loosen your muscle and smile. A big broad smile. At least, when you are reading this, this ugly handwriting. About me? I am super-duper good because I am on holiday for three month!

  Is it just my inferiority or curiosity? Are you doing well there? It is my big apology for keeping you away from my letters because I thought that I wanted to collect some events and experiences to tell you about. Furthermore, I am in my own land and in the same circle. Do you just want me to tell you about I stopped the car for several times on the steep hill with many cars followed behind. And you know what happens after that. I drive the car until the engine "mengaum". Hehe.

  I've gone for a vacation! Something that I really longed for since I graded from primary school. After all, my  family place of vacation is only the big HYPERMARKET Mydin in Kuala Terengganu-every school holiday for shopping! Guess where did I go? LANGKAWI ISLAND! Oh lala.

  I'll try to give you some of my journey. Who knows that you might go there for some days later? Seriously you need a good preparation for a good vacation unless you hold the money factory!

  Oh, yes! I thought I wanted to share this. One night in the homestay where we stay, something had occured. Really creepy for my little brother. He woke up after someone told him that the Subuh has come. So he with a heavy walk go to the washroom for wudhu'. But suddenly dad woke as he also been told to wake up at that time and grabbed his handphone. It is only 3.00 am.

"Baru pukul 3.00 ni." dad said.

Huh? My brother was shocked and mumbling alone watching curiously at me.

Actually, I was the one who wakes them up. Ere..hehe.

No wonder that my handphone had lost its battery since before.

Okay, till then. See ya! And for your studies, ganbatte ne!

p/s :: Hey, I just know that the japanese who came to my primary school back then gave me a precious washi (japanese paper) and I lost it now. Sob-sob.



Ulasan

Catatan Popular