Random #17

Assalamualaikum. Hi!

I will be reporting to Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah for my provisonal registered pharmacy training soon on 21st January 2018. But before, I will be going to UTM KL for Program Transformasi Minda (PTM) for brainwash. Heh.

Together with the placement got another problem which is not my problem in the first place. Duuh..maybe because my style of ws writing without emoticon (just too lazy to think one) may give of a higher decree of advise. That everyone would feel buttheart to hear. And the random apologies that actually offended everyone because actually I was talking about the problem with my mom. Which i think was wrong, so general apology may cut it out. But I did not explain it? So again my wrongdoing? Losing a friend could be my problem now. Naah...common problem. Haha. But still hard to take it again.

Today, I have gone to watson to find skincare and cosmetics properly for my skin. I choose for nano white fresh line after embezzled with just so many products. And dealing with my fear with chemicals (i may think my skin may actually develop its own army against any foreign material on the skin) 😅. So, yeah. It is trial period for the product and my routine...does it last? Meh, idk as before I was just too lazy to even wash the face with cleanser.

So, back to bein' heartless again. Haa...please move on. Everyone, don't put your troubles on me again. If you want an advice or pov, just accept it as it is. I do not want to persuade or talk more, as you now, that is your life. Soon, I am not going to be responsible with it.

Hmm...maybe I am the one who overthinks. Shuush....go.

Bye wrinkles. Hello counsellings guideline, books and drugs. I love you.

P/s: still thinking. Heh.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular