Random #20

I am relearning. 

Recently, I thought my English had gone rotten when I speaks no fluent English or even manglish. It stays in the tounge. May be my brain has been slowed down. 

Thus, I decided to really; okay this is once and for all. You need to really change your current lifestyle to be a better person. 

First with reading books. I can't really focus for a long time for an academic book right now, and reading journal had been a though one when before this it is a piece of cake. Thus, I starts with novel. 

Surely, I tried my best to not skip a page and I did well. Clap-clap. 

Deep down I wanted a human interaction. Which I am lacking; so what do you expect to get back? When you love less? 

You just think about money and roses. Futire when you don't know how long you will live more. Love and happiness that you see on ig's that suffocated you. Love that you think flew away when it wasn't yours in the first place and albeit you wanted just anyone to shower you love?

That was too random.
I should sleep, tomorrow we'll be gine back home. 

Selamat Hari Raya Haji 2020!! Semoga segala pengorbanan kita diterima. 😍💐

Ulasan

Catatan Popular