Time to Step Up The Game?

Assalamualaikum. 
Wan chang hao. Hi gais! Ni hao ma? Wo hen hao. 
Wo jiao Amalina.

I am a contract pharmacist in a government hospital. If you heard me a contract worker, it may seem ah, it is common these days that many private sector are doing it. But, it has limitation, done 2 years and another one year now. Thats being said by the government. 

At first, I didn't feel like anything. Because so many colleague are undergoing the same situation with unstable government right now. But, as I am doing my daily job as information centre; - it hits. I started to be in denial. Because I just happen to love the profession and my work too much. I think I understand what Yai Wen feels back then. And my works start flopping; I didn't know because of the heavy work burden or just me being less motivated. 

The war was always in my mind. I think I sit in the comfort zone too much and didn't set the focus. And maybe too ambitious to do many things, when you just got two hands and a brain. My works scattered. If I have to enlist what my duty and some additional job, I think need to set up several portfolios. But yes, am trying coping with the timeline. And it did! With my OCD, perfectionist and bizarre demands from clients (read: prescriber and staffs). 

I think I did well. 🌹👏👏 (who would've give you an award for this? And pat you head.)

Then, the thought slip in. You are just a contract worker. That demoted and swayed me a little. But I just so happen to love the things I do now. And some one did asked me why I could do and know many things? 

You got to be a rookie and a rock, to did all the comprehension in a time, took time the hardest way and learn, senior who yell at you; that I am grateful of & with my parent dua. I too sacrified so many things; to think my heart already got hardens too. 

Just this floppy time I look back and say, there actually so many more things you got to do and could do. Today, I got news that my colleague will resign and go start career in community pharmacy. I watched Black Pean jdrama; japanese medical dramas that had been my wonder drug during study days. Colleague asked me didn't you tried looking for another job? I had, deep down in my heart I hoped for sustenance and miracles. 

But, maybe I should really step up the game after this. Rammed everything with your heart and skills. You have this but already immersed too much on laziness and solitude. 

Break a leg!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Go Melly, chiao!





Ulasan

Catatan Popular