Answer me 1997

Do you still like me?

They had been silent, for about six years apart had he confessed his feeling. He had been distant but that was the second thing she asked from him as they met eye to eye. Accidently. The first is do you date? But she could tell him right away although his roommate had helped him tell white lie. He sure could not pass out to lie in front of her.

He thought it would be awkward. He had distanced himself better to guard his heart. But no, she spoke as if nothing happens and soon he was reverted back to his 90's days.

Do you still like me? She asks for the fifth time.

" What about you? Why do you ask me that?" He asked hesitantly.

"Because I like you. I like you and I like you very much," she spokes her heart out.

Dear please hear me out. If you still like me, and not dated anyone, lets go out. Its time out.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular