Letter 2

~some time ago~

I have read about an article, that says-about a diary, or me who too allergic with girly-thingy things but-yet-wanna-be-one say that it is a throwbook, a planner or whatever you say to your own shout out, has a significant influence to yourself- says I-do-not-know-who.

When you are writing negative impression you had on yourself or your own heart feeling that sometimes is an "ugly" one, you might end up having bad impression on many things. But in contrast when you are writing something that ease you and happy moments, your mood can be lift up to face the days ahead.

I used to have that book, but I paused because I got panicked when someone is reading our very own throwbook-yeah personally because it contains lot of our defect and I sometimes write on things that you cannot throw, cannot tell others and sometimes gossiping alone. Wahaha. And that makes the book top secret and that really tell myself that I have used up the book on the wrong way.

It is supposed to be-write on the thing that may encourage you to do something better, for example,, excel in your studies. You know, studying nowadays is hard yet there is internet and a lot of thing just at the tip of your finger, but with that also you could have opened up TERA entertainment. Yosh, it was not others fault. YOURSELF! That's why I say studying alone is hard. Communication is far although internet are connecting us.

So-write on. I CAN DO IT! DON'T STOP! DONT GIVE UP! YOU'VE INJURED A LITTLE, YOU'VE EXPERIENCE THE PAIN, SO DON'T HESITATE, JUST GO ON FORWARD and GET THE REWARD!

There is something that I want to say to my long lost friend, I'll move on.

mek lin:: write on. Assalamualaikum. :)

Ulasan

Catatan Popular